Skip to Content Skip to Navigation

Insurance Agent Limited Motor Vehicles Rental


A limited motor vehicles rental agent has the authority to write limited insurance coverage related to motor vehicle rentals.

Licensing Requirements:

Prospective licensees must file an application with the NYS Department of Financial Services.

Licensing Authority:

NYS Department of Financial Services
Applications and Licensing
One Commerce Plaza
Albany, New York 12257

Standard Occupational Classification:

41-3021 - Insurance Sales Agents
To learn more about this occupation search the Occupational Information Network (O*Net).


Fees stated and other information contained in this report are subject to change. Please contact the licensing authority listed above for the most current information.

This page was last updated on 10/25/19.

Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.