Skip to Content Skip to Navigation


51-9011 Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders
Operate or tend equipment to control chemical changes or reactions in the processing of industrial or consumer products. Equipment used includes devulcanizers, steam-jacketed kettles, and reactor vessels. Excludes Chemical Plant and System Operators (51-8091).

Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.