Skip to Content Skip to Navigation

Dispensation of Hours

Important Information about Request for Dispensation (PW30)

When a contractor submits a Request for Dispensation to Work Overtime (PW30), the contractor must:

1) Complete and sign the form

2) Have it signed by a representative of the Department of Jurisdiction (Contracting Agency)

3) Submit the signed form to the NYSDOL Bureau of Public Work for review

Failure to have the Department of Jurisdiction (Contracting Agency) complete and sign the form will delay the Bureau of Public Work review.

Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.